So…I’m having a bad day and I never take bad days well. You may say, “why Erika, everyone has bad days” but when I have bad days, I always feel I deserve it somehow. I’m guess I’m one of those glass half empty people…super pessimistic. I almost always feel alone. Its like I just know I’m going to die alone with my cats, overweight and covered in moles…funny visual eh? This outlook causes me to push everyone out of my life because I feel too fucked up to let anyone in. I’m not important to myself so I feel like ill never be important to anyone else. Its counter productive, I know. Where do you get self worth from?
Partying with my pity
“You guys want some beer? You guys drink beer?” —Nathan trying to relate to his 12 and 13 year old niece and nephew.
- Nate: What would make you feel better? I'll do anything to make you feel better.
- Me: *Shrugs* I'd be happy if you hit yourself in the head.
- Nate: *Smacks self in head with remote* Are you happy now?
- Me: *Blank Stare* No.
- Nate: Did I just hit myself in the head for no reason?
- Me: *Nods*
Nathan on email
- Me: People still have yahoo accounts?
- Nate: Yeah...homeless people and people at the library.